The following posts are useful for general awareness of current threats, vulnerabilities, guidance, and other security-related news or updates. These resources have been curated by the WaterISAC analyst team as items of broad relevance and benefit that do not need supplemental analysis at this time.
- The essence of OT security: A proactive guide to achieving CISA’s Cybersecurity Performance Goals - HelpNetSecurity
- How APTs target SMBs - HelpNetSecurity
- New "Migraine" Flaw Enables Attackers to Bypass MacOS Security – Infosecurity Magazine
- Barracuda Zero-Day Exploited to Deliver Malware for Months Before Discovery – Security Week
- Update of prior Vulnerability Awareness – Zero-Day Vulnerability Identified in Barracuda Email Security Gateway Appliances – WaterISAC
- Cybercriminals are abusing security tools—here’s how we’re stopping them – CSO Online
- Canadian Centre for Cyber Security – Preparedness, Resilience, and Security Awareness Resources - (Updated June 1, 2023)