No credit card needed to start free trial.
- Terrorism activity
- IT and OT threats
- Natural disasters
- Emerging threats, such as COVID-19
- Threat analysis
- Mitigation strategies
- Best practices
- Response and recovery guidance
- Based on incident reports; issued every 6 months
- Links to leading tools and apps by industry and government
- Latest advisories, tools, reports and news in support of water and wastewater system security
- Access WaterISAC content and manage your account while on the go
- Monthly cyber threat web briefing by analysts from WaterISAC, the Department of Homeland Security, and private cybersecurity firms
- Other webinars to help you protect utilities and respond to disasters and other hazards
- Seamlessly access three chem/bio databases containing over 700 contaminants
- Helpful in responding to threats, incidents, and spills
- Your job responsibilities include management, security or emergency response, and
- You are based in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the Netherlands and you work for one of these types of organizations:
- Water and wastewater service provider, retail or wholesale.
- Local, state/provincial or federal government agency with responsibility for water resources, security, emergency management, public or environmental health or law enforcement.
- Consulting or engineering firm contracted by water sector utilities to support utility operations or management, or development and implementation of their critical infrastructure protection programs.
- Water and wastewater utility industry association.
3. You agree to abide by WaterISAC's Terms and Conditions for handling sensitive information.